Human psyche has always been of great interest to me. There have been times when I have tried to see my behaviour in light of my psyche, be it my interpretation of my dreams or the kind of person I am. There are times when I feel like changing myself because I see no logic or reason behind my act and it is more because of the prejudice or liking which has been ingrained in me since childhood.
When ever I read some novel of an author I like to go back and read about his/her life history , it tells so much about how and why the person wrote what is wrote and I think invariably the dots got connected.
How would human mind be if nothing were ingrained or tutored into it. A child is so unaware of the prejudices and never differentiates between people. He/she comes on earth in purest of forms which lends so much power to it and which gets corrupted over years and then we have people who massacre thousands of people just on the basis of a different ideology, a different religion.
While I was reading something on psychology I stumbled upon Maslow's pyramid and no it wasn't the first time I was reading it. Have done it so many times but this one time it was different. .....cont..
When ever I read some novel of an author I like to go back and read about his/her life history , it tells so much about how and why the person wrote what is wrote and I think invariably the dots got connected.
How would human mind be if nothing were ingrained or tutored into it. A child is so unaware of the prejudices and never differentiates between people. He/she comes on earth in purest of forms which lends so much power to it and which gets corrupted over years and then we have people who massacre thousands of people just on the basis of a different ideology, a different religion.
While I was reading something on psychology I stumbled upon Maslow's pyramid and no it wasn't the first time I was reading it. Have done it so many times but this one time it was different. .....cont..
No comments:
Post a Comment