And I never looked at the mirror again,
For I never wanted to see the face,
For I wanted to see the soul, and I could not see it anymore
And I never looked at the mirror again,
For I never wanted to see the eyes,
For I wanted to see the shine, and I could not see it anymore
And I never looked at the mirror again
For I never wanted to see my lips
For I wanted to see the smile, and I could not see it anymore
I will look into the mirror the day I see me in it which I see no more
For I never wanted to see the face,
For I wanted to see the soul, and I could not see it anymore
And I never looked at the mirror again,
For I never wanted to see the eyes,
For I wanted to see the shine, and I could not see it anymore
And I never looked at the mirror again
For I never wanted to see my lips
For I wanted to see the smile, and I could not see it anymore
I will look into the mirror the day I see me in it which I see no more
No comments:
Post a Comment