My love for sea is like my love for me
I see same things in it that I see in myself
The same turbulence, the same calmness
Sometimes it takes all in, so accepting and sometimes so stubborn
Sometimes so smooth and sometimes so ferocious
Changing itself as the day changes
gulping the sun and dancing with the moon
Oh my sea you are me and I am you,
We play with the wind, dance with the moon and fight with the sun,
You and I sit by the stone and cry alone,
You and I are never still and our shore no one knows
baby you and I carry a whole world inside us and a folklore
Tell me why you like this and I am like you
I see same things in it that I see in myself
The same turbulence, the same calmness
Sometimes it takes all in, so accepting and sometimes so stubborn
Sometimes so smooth and sometimes so ferocious
Changing itself as the day changes
gulping the sun and dancing with the moon
Oh my sea you are me and I am you,
We play with the wind, dance with the moon and fight with the sun,
You and I sit by the stone and cry alone,
You and I are never still and our shore no one knows
baby you and I carry a whole world inside us and a folklore
Tell me why you like this and I am like you
No comments:
Post a Comment