I wish I were a content girl, happy in whatever I have,
No it is not the money that pulls me, and it is not the luxuries that attract me,
It is not the gold that makes me glitter it is the carving process of the ornament that excites me,
It is not the painting that attracts me it is interpretation and the thought that conceived it,
It is not the sound that attracts me it is the lyrics and the music that led to its genesis,
It is the hunger to see more, to travel more, to experience more, to learn more,
I am a hungry woman who wants to know everything and yet know nothing.....
I think life is like a treasure hunt, the fun isn't in it being static, the beauty is in the momentum, the adrenalin is in the newness. When life doesn't move it frustrates me, and when I am not learning everyday I feel like a pauper.....
No it is not the money that pulls me, and it is not the luxuries that attract me,
It is not the gold that makes me glitter it is the carving process of the ornament that excites me,
It is not the painting that attracts me it is interpretation and the thought that conceived it,
It is not the sound that attracts me it is the lyrics and the music that led to its genesis,
It is the hunger to see more, to travel more, to experience more, to learn more,
I am a hungry woman who wants to know everything and yet know nothing.....
I think life is like a treasure hunt, the fun isn't in it being static, the beauty is in the momentum, the adrenalin is in the newness. When life doesn't move it frustrates me, and when I am not learning everyday I feel like a pauper.....
No comments:
Post a Comment