Tuesday, November 12, 2013

The beautiful music of nature

Often do I sit by the sun to feel its rays on my face,
I feel the cold wind mixed with the sun and feel its warmth,
Sometimes I feel life is like that it has its cold winds hurting the body and then there is the sun which mingles with the wind and warm it down
I see those birds which fly in tandem from one end to another, together they move, their unsaid formations a beauty in its own,
I hear the rustle of trees they dance as if the leaves wear a sort of trinket around them, each one making a beautiful sound
I keep looking at all of these with admiration for I find all of this so much in sync with each other , not a single note up or down like a perfect symphony

No comments:

Post a Comment