Saturday, November 16, 2013

My fight with my fear

The only thing that I hate about myself is that I fear. I fear failure, I fear rejection, I fear pain and I fear that the happiness will be shortlived. There is a certain degree of anguish that I have in me towards myself about this strange habit of mine. I wish fear were some organ I would have cut it out and life would have been so much better.

I fear the fear and I dont know why,
What has to happen will happen and should happen,
I want to kill the fear and I want to live my life
Let the soul be so strong and let the sun be so bright,
You got to win baby, yes you got to win baby
Even if the road is so narrow you got to walk that down
I want to stand at the cliff and scream at the sky,


No comments:

Post a Comment