Saturday, November 2, 2013

Tell me do I search you first or do I search him.......

The journey's are long and the winds are strong,
The paths are confusing and roads are broken,
My heart is weak and my soul is meek,
I have no shelter and I have no home,
I am a traveller, a hyppie, a nomad
I need a hand, to walk with me,
The woods are slippery and its dark,
When I slip he holds me, when he slips I hold him,
Together we walk into the sun,
When we walk we walk hand in hand
I will know him by the look in his eyes and he will know me by the smile on my lips
We may not talk but our souls do
Together we will walk and together we will see you....
Tell me do I search you first or do I search him.......

No comments:

Post a Comment