Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Into the sun....

Whisper of the winds tell me a story,
As I walk by the sea they make me a fairy,
Overflowing tresses and sunshine in my eyes,
the sand houses and the shells by the shore,
Did I tell you baby I play with them all, did I tell you baby I play with them all













We walk into sun through the ocean,
Hand in hand we set waves in motion,
You look into sun and then you look in my eyes,
I hold your gaze and together we shine with the sunrise,
By the sea we ride together , me holding you tight forever
Like a wave riding the ocean, you set my heart into the motion.
oh yeah baby we walk into the sun through the ocean

The rising sun, the sand castles, the blowing wind, the sea shells and the wind are my poison. They make me high about the life. They are the fuel for my soul. The white dress, the free flowing hair, the gleaming eyes, the strong hand and the the sea all of them make me feel so free.


No comments:

Post a Comment