I don't want to search god in books
nor do I want to search him in temples and gurudwaras
I want to search him in the eyes of kids, I want to search him in the mountains and gorges,
I want to search him in the flutter of wings, and in the blowing winds
I don't want to fear him I want to sit with him at the tea stall,
I want to feel him in the stories and in the fables of people, in their laughter and in their tears
I don't want to define god, I don't want to define myself....
nor do I want to search him in temples and gurudwaras
I want to search him in the eyes of kids, I want to search him in the mountains and gorges,
I want to search him in the flutter of wings, and in the blowing winds
I don't want to fear him I want to sit with him at the tea stall,
I want to feel him in the stories and in the fables of people, in their laughter and in their tears
I don't want to define god, I don't want to define myself....
No comments:
Post a Comment