My mother teaches couple of kids at our house, they were five and then one of them left for West Bengal. Of the remaining four the eldest when started coming to our house was on a very weak footing.The reason for that was because his study base wasn't that strong as he joined the studies late. My mother would often complain that she gets tough time teaching him and we always told her let's keep literacy for him as the target and not expect him to top in his class or do very well. His brother is a bright child, quick learner to say, easily picking up stuff and naughty to the core. The elder is calm, quite and a responsible child. Initially he wasn't very interested in studies so all he did was concentrate of his writing and aesthetics, he would keep copying the class work to the home work copy and trying to perfect his handwriting. He covers his books well and likes to look at pictures. Initially he would often get scolded by my mom as he wouldn't talk and speak out words but one thing was always constant in him, he would keep coming back to her, trying to read the chapter, trying to understand the pictures. He often asks me about different things, sometimes he comes to me for english lessons and everytime I explain him something though he is not able to reproduce it in English but he explains it to me in Hindi. His willingness to learn and struggle has always made me admire him.He is an example of a kid who wants to know more,no study but learn more, help his parents more. There is a strange kind of sensitivity I see in him and that's the most attractive thing about him.
I don't get attracted to perfect things, I have never been, I never get in awe of them, there is different spark in people that attracts me and it is the madness or their eccentricities or their ability to strive and not care about the world and what it thinks about them.
I don't get attracted to perfect things, I have never been, I never get in awe of them, there is different spark in people that attracts me and it is the madness or their eccentricities or their ability to strive and not care about the world and what it thinks about them.
No comments:
Post a Comment